Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Travel




Travel. This had always been something that excited me. I would plan for months and when the time came it felt like Christmas Eve. I couldn't wait to unwrap the many moments and memories that would be filled during my travel.



I definitely felt like I made the most of my travels. I’m very grateful that the place where I am in my life allowed me to do so. They’ve definitely been awesome experiences. Sure-there’s been some bumps or rather walls in the road but I’m already looking back on them and laughing. I got to see and do a lot that many people only dream of and for that I am very grateful. The experiences and people I have encountered in life abroad have been amazing! Europe has so much to offer and I was lucky to soak it all in. Waking up to its beauty and making the most of everyday!



I loved seeing new sights and being exposed to so many cultures and people. Every new travel was a new opportunity to meet new life. The people I met fascinated me and their stories motivated me. They came from many different backgrounds and ways of life but their search was all the same.



They wanted to be happy.
They wanted to be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment