Cafe Fresco. Its been two years since Cafe Fresco came alive. Its been an amazingly humbling, rewarding, gratifying, strengthening experience. I started this venture to financially support myself and my future but it turned into so much more then that. It allowed me to meet amazing people and become inspired by their stories of tragedies and triumphs as well as their journeys. My goal throughout this was to give back to the community and use this business to continue my purpose in life.
Looking back on these two years, I am still glad that I chose to embark on this journey regardless of the struggles, difficulties and obstacles because throughout it all it has made me a stronger person. It has opened my eyes to the many facets of life and reminded me exactly why life is worth living. There is so much to see in life, and so many amazing people that really make life worth living. Life is about people, not about materials because materials come and go but connections remain forever.
The universe does not give you what you want but rather what you need and looking back I can see exactly why these people were placed in my life this past year. I may not have known why they were placed in my life at that point in time, but the universe knew that I needed them and for that I am forever grateful.
Because of Cafe Fresco.
I am proud.
I am happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment