Monday, August 17, 2015

Expression.


For two years, I have been completely invested in my business. I pour my heart into it daily because I see the benefits from the people who I have been blessed to meet. Im continuously amazed and humbled by the support and people I have met in these two years.

However, I sometimes forget that I am still 27. I still need to find time to enjoy and appreciate the simple things in life.



A month ago, I was contemplating a tattoo or some other sort of expression that would allow me to make a statement to myself that even though Im a building and business owner, that I am in fact just 27. I needed a constant reminder to myself to still let the child inside of me come out.

I can get so wrapped up in the formalities of life and the routine that I forget to just be 27.



Though this expression of self shocked many of my customers, the story made it more relatable to so many who, they themselves feel so caught up in their daily lives sometimes that they forget to just enjoy life.

Because I'm able to appreciate life:
I am happy.
I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment