Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Love.




Love. In my life I have experienced many types and depths of the love.



Growing up I had always felt love but I struggled with the reality of never being told "I love you". I had seen and felt love but somehow it never felt complete without those spoken words.



I had searched for someone, anyone to say those simple yet meaningful words to me. Many had said those words but from none I could feel or see any depth to their "love". I had become like a dog, in hearing those words I was quick to wag my tail and in turn become rather attached to the speaker. It was never my intent nor hope that these three words would pull so much at my heart strings but after a life with no "I love you's" it was something new and exciting.



I could not anticipate how much love i needed or what the depth of my love void is. All i could do was continue to pour love into those that needed it most and hope one day the void that they feel will be filled. I grew up in a world with so much love surrounding me, so it was difficult to decide who would receive my love. I had difficulty sparing my love because i wanted so badly to love and to be loved. It was a tireless journey to seek out the love from others that I was given during my life.



As the years went on, I discovered that the completeness of love had been inside of me all along and it was up to me to fill the void that I had felt for so many years. I learned that the tireless journey I had been on for so long led me back to myself. I was the love I needed, I was the void that I was feeling, I was the unconditional love.
Knowing that I have so much love to share with the world::
I am happy.
I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment